Well, for some it was obvious, anf if not, well, now you know.
For a while I’ve been hiding the real purpose of my latest projects, why? Because I didn’t want to be laughed at, because of my somewhat low tech setup and such. But since I was told to sign up my project in the Hackaday 2018 Price, there is no much point denying what I am really doing, also, I can’t update anymore without it being obvious (like building a tubular oven) XD
The project page is here:
If you want to drop a like for the project, that would be awesome, if not, that’s awesome too!
- Sputtering setup: Working, waiting for some parts for better performance, but it’s done.
- Tubular oven: Already ordered all the parts I need, waiting for them to arrive and start building.
- Fume Hood: In planing, should be fairly easy to build.
- Safety: Sourced nitrile gloves and Calcium gluconate. Also designing my own HDPE tweezers (because I can)
- Semiconductor components: Sourced all the acids needed, wafers should not be difficult to obtain online.
And now, some beauty shots, because yes: